As part of our Food Buddies project we have put together a booklet of Winter Tips for people who find food challenging, whether that be because of dementia or other health reasons.
It is a small book of practical tips that families find make life easier. The tips come from:
- People living with dementia.
- Other people who have health problems or are finding food is sometimes a challenge.
- Families who have a relative who is affected by dementia.
The booklet includes:
- General food tips – around food for any time of year.
- Shopping tips for winter.
- Suggestions for Christmas and New Year.
- Easy winter warmers – recipes and suggestions for food that are nice and cosy for this time of year.
Download the Winter Tips booklet, share it with others and do let us know if you have any of your own tips around for winter and the foods that you enjoy.
Our Winter Tips Launch Event
You’re very welcome to join us for a light lunch & mince pies to launch our Winter Tips booklet
This is taking place on Thursday 15th December (11am-1.30pm) at Lesser Hall, St Boswells
Download a flyer for the event
You might also find these resources useful:
Eating well with dementia – a carers’ guide
Food Buddies on Facebook
Keep up with our Food Buddies news by liking the pages Facebook: